Terms, License Agreements, & Privacy Policies.
dmca takedown policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe any Site Information or content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing notice to our Designated Copyright Agent (“Designated Copyright Agent”) containing the following information:
- i. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- ii. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- iii. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; Please include, both, source and destination IP addresses and GMT timestamp for the infringing material when submitting the notice;
- iv. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- v. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- vi. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WiTopia’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is:Attn: DMCA
11654 Plaza America Drive #316
Reston, VA 20190-4700
Please send only DMCA notices to our Designated Copyright Agent via firstname.lastname@example.org, the email address we have registered with the Copyright office pursuant to section 512c of the Copyright Act. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements of this Section 8, your DMCA notice may not be valid.