Apple iOS L2TP Setup
- Choose Settings from your home screen.
- Choose General
- Choose VPN
- Choose Add VPN Configuration
- Choose L2TP at top of screen.
- Description = WiTopia L2TP, or whatever you wish
- Server = CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE SERVER NAMES and type the city of your choice from list.
- Account = Enter your VPN Username*** (will usually be W\YourEmailAddress)
MUST BE A CAPITAL W and a BACKSLASH (NOT FRONTSLASH)
*** Some customers may have a Username in format of “johnsmith@witopia”
You can always check your Username or Reset your VPN Password via your customer portal.
- RSA SecurID = OFF
- Password = Your VPN Password
- Secret = witopia1
- Send all Traffic = ON
- Proxy = OFF
- Click SAVE at the top
Connecting and Disconnecting
Just go to Settings and slide VPN selector to on. You will receive a welcome message and a VPN indicator will appear at the top of your device’s screen. To disconnect, go to Settings and slide indicator to off.